Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Stuff here!

?
"
Posted by: Helen Philpot | January 23, 2009

Kiss My 83 Year Old Ass

The election is over. Barack Obama is now President Obama and Bush has slithered back to Texas where I am sure he will drink himself into obscurity. Palin seems to have been successfully de-clawed for now. I have sworn off Rush Limbaugh and The View, and Fox News was never really an option for me. So… now what do I do? I think I might read a few of that big-footed Ann Coulter’s books and then point my “guns” at her scrawny ass. She bugs me almost as much as Palin so this could be fun.

But until then, I would like to comment on that Ass Hat who has been posting as Anonymous:

“And where were YOU the past 8 years? Only ready to go because a Democrat is POTUS? Reading through this blog, the “verbal vomiting” that is used towards anyone that has dared to disagree is astonishing. The attacks on Republican politicians, pundits, or anyone that dares think differently are shameful. How hypocritical.”

The better question is where were you? Let me tell you where I was. I was in shock that we had a President saying “I am the decider” like some toddler upset that his parents told him no more candy. We were turning a blind eye to torture. The President’s answer to everything was war. We celebrated lower taxes while ignoring the massive debt that was building. It was as if common sense had disappeared entirely from the White House. For God’s sakes at one point Cheney claimed the Vice President wasn’t a part of the executive branch nor was it part of the legislative or judicial branches. Bush’s entire Presidency was an utter failure and at times the nation held him in lower esteem than it did Nixon during his resignation.

So Anonymous, if we didn’t have anything good to say these last eight years it is because there was nothing good to say during these last 8 years. Nothing.

And if you don’t like what I have to say then you can kiss my 83 year old ass because on this blog I am the decider. I mean it. Really.

And while I am on a roll… the same thing goes for all these Republican jack asses in the Senate and House who suddenly have an opinion about everything. Shut your pie holes. You had your chance and you blew it.

It’s nice to have an intelligent person in the Oval Office again. I mean it. I really, really mean it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eh Amigo! Whats on your mind?