Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A. Growing. Experince.

When I woke up this morning the first thing I remembered was a question someone asked at the station yesterday "do you lie to girls about your age?" I don't date girls I date women and from experience I know women, less cougars, prefer experince-unless they seek a lap dog then yea younger works. It strikes me as odd because I didn't get it when I was in college. I don't know if I get it at 25 but at least I am aware of it now: the benefits of age.
As I think back about the last quarter century of my life and what I wanted from it, I see myself meeting every goal I've set for myself less one.
GED, dual bachelors degree, ABA, ISAR, IMBA and wild fire training certifications served a year in Americorp, georgetown, saved a life, help someone give birth(gross btw), fought off law school to travel across the country, lived in three states (without mommy or daddy), five countries, met some of the most awesome people in the world, organized two protest, loved, lost people I loved, missed death twice, fought for something I was passionate about, raced a lexas, beemer, Mercedes and jaguar, played a sport for scholarship, ran two successful business, met a president, a vice president, three mayors, three senators, 101 different 'artist.'

A growing experience cannot occur while ones' nose is stuck in a book or body is stuck in a bubble. I'm happy for every failure and every success I've experience things I'd only experience with time, with age. Last week at 25-cant wait for the next 25!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eh Amigo! Whats on your mind?