Monday, June 1, 2009

Ugh

Sorry guys I've been mia the last few weeks with little explanation. I got a job with Maryland Dept of Natural Resources. I quit Bar Louie two weeks ago and have been vacationing ever since. When I got home I got word that our tv and internet is being cut off cause our dead beat roommate didn't pay the bill and dipped to austin texas-probs with our money.
I have stuff to blog about including this hypocrite bs about a doctor being shot in a church and african americans war against gay marriage. Also renters rights, cigarette butt pollution and a list of other things.
I am frustrated to no end that I can't blog to you all. I appreciate you all being waiting, I promise to be up and running as soon as Verizon can get over here to set up our internet. And for kerry, I promise to have meater blogs when I get back.
Much Love y'all and esp you Berwyn Crew
Peace
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

1 comment:

Eh Amigo! Whats on your mind?