Sunday, September 12, 2010

b. Perhaps the best restaurant in Baltimore?

?

by LaChaBenn for LaChaBenn.com 


I asked, "so what kind of food do they serve?" My question was answered by Silence.

I'd answer the question by saying neighborhood fine dinning.
Under appetizer's yellowfin tuna tarter with capers, chopped egg and avocado caught my eye by i ordered the eggplant dig served with fire toasted Cubata bread, olives, and pickled vegetables.
I didn't reach for salt or pepper (good thing because it was not until late into the meal that i noticed that neither was available on the table.)
I could not decide what to get for my entree, everything looked SO Good. P.E.I. Mussels with green curry and coconut milk, Pear and Gorgonzola Sachette, Ahi Tuna Nisoice salad with Potatoes not pasta, Crispy Duck...i could go on, but it does little justice.
I ordered the P.E.I. Mussels with Green Curry, Coconut Milk, coriander leaf, and i'd argue lemongrass. And a small order of the roasted vegetable mozzarella Ravioli.
I rue not ordering their Ceaser salad. If you can do a ceaser salad right you are clutch in my eyes.
Everything, everything, from the atmosphere, to the regulars, to the veteran wait staff is on point and fabulous.
The Food, the food, is another story. Amazing to say the lease, perfect portions, the mussels are served in a heaping bowl. Plating and aesthetics of the food show exhibit the Art in culinary art.
I have one side note, there was a little to much oil in my ravioli. Honestly, Who cares.
Go, Go, Go.
Washingtonians-Escape to this place
and bring your A game, average person, with drinks and apps, $40.
Also, their micro brew and important Beer list is well constructed featuring Victory and Trogg, i can say the same for their wine list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eh Amigo! Whats on your mind?