Monday, April 13, 2009

Beer Of Week: Loose Cannon



?

Oh My. That was my first reaction when i tasted this beer the bi annual Beer Bourbon and Bar B Que festival in Baltimore. Being new to Maryland I was very curious about this hometown brew. Previously i jealously watched on as my roommates enjoyed their six pack "please" i thought to myself, "let me try just one bottle." I was buzzed when i finally made my way to the Heavy Seas table at the BBBBQ festival but a good beer is a good beer and as soon as the head hit my nose i knew i'd found a new favourite. There is not malt taste..i lie maybe in the after taste but the initial taste and the mouthfeel are On point. Hops, some fruit, and drinkablity are perfected in this beer. I'm not a fan of I.P.A.s but this one -- its not to heavy, its not to hoppy-it is what every Good I.P.A. should be. I am drinking one right now-first time out of the bottle. I will feel sad when it is empty. The taste is.. im speechless. And in all honestly i am a few of the lucky ones because i get to enjoy this beer when it is first brewed i'm not sure how it stands up to shelf life but a beer this good-i don't think shelf life matters. If you see it BUY IT. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eh Amigo! Whats on your mind?