Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oppsies i think i just wet my pants

I was at the theater the other day with diamonds when a preview for The Dark Knight came on.

I Cheered at the Top of my Lungs!


Batman, one of the few superheros without any superpowers unless you count wealth and power, is by far my favorite comic book legend. He is a do right go-gether who choses to spend his resources on helping society in a non-vigilantly way. Yadda

Christen Bale is back and looks kick ass as usually, if you missed it check out 3:10 to Yuma (the original one as well) it is worth the time. Christen Bale is worth the time, two words: American Psycho.

Katie Holmes ...Cruise? ...my sweet katie holmes is out, but replaced by the baker from Stranger than Fiction Kate Gyllenhaal. This is a little ironic because Kate is the older sister to Jake Gyllenhall, whose last Big film (no jarheads was not "big") was Brokeback Mountain. A film in which Kate's brother, Jake, is involved in a secret romance with Health Ledger...the Joker in The Dark Knight.

It maybe hard for some people to grasp: "the first knight" playing a role worthy of Jack Nicholson. I know it was hard for me. Then i saw the trailer and my doubts were calm.

Enjoy the trailer, let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eh Amigo! Whats on your mind?