Thursday, March 6, 2008

Busted

?
I totaled my truck today. I hit a (of all the cars in the world) 2005 ES330 Lexus, the Lexus hit the 2006 Expedetion in front of it, and the Expedetion hit the 2003 Accord in front of it! Yep, its possible all my Fault!

Insurance will pay for the other lives i held up today, but not mine. I'm banged up, esp my right side, probably because i drive a stick shift. Which, btw, i don't ever my seat belt because i drive a truck and Georgia law (use to) say[s] that you do not need to wear a seat belt if you are driving a passenger truck. I'd been worse Had i been wearing my seat belt!

Part of me is happy this happened...yes i just wasted 1600 bucks on a new engine for my truck, just got a new bummer, clutch driveshaft yadda yadda yadda.
Now i have the uncomfortable luxury of buying a new car. I'm sticking with CarMax and i'm thinking 04 FOrd Explorer , but i also have my eye on a 05 Jeep Laredo. Anyone have any other suggestions? I need space and decent mileage.

aside
Its come to my attention there are people in this world who've never seen Micheal Jackosn's Thriller Video ooooorrr this!


Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eh Amigo! Whats on your mind?